Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Learning Profile

Have you ever struggled in class, feeling the need to move, or simply change seats that so that you could listen better with your left ear or view the whiteboard from a different angle? Does your teacher ramble on and on about big ideas and you just want to get to the tasks at hand?
The amazing characteristic about understanding your Learner Profile is that it will help you and your teachers know more about the best learning situations for each student; that is your strengths, your preferences and areas that we all can work on and improve.
Today's blogpost is a reflection on Learning Profiles, and now that you have a better understanding of your profile we would like you to write and share the information with the class.In a well structured response, (using the information you gained in class ) please reflect upon and answer the following ....
1. I learn best when......
2. I need to .....
3. The strategies that would help me in my learning....
4. I would like my teachers to know this about me.....
Enjoy,

Mr. T and Mr. Whiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment